In Part 1, we will explore on – Protect Your Energy
Our body emits energy based on the feeling. Feelings can be negative or positive and our thought process and feelings are influence by environment – Inner and Outer, both. Do you know that our body and bodily organs go through natural repair process? Positive feelings, optimistic thoughts and vigorous lifestyle creates healthy and youthful body.
Well, talking about protecting your energy – it is like guarding yourself from negative energy while you emit vibrant energies through your aura, into universe. So, how do we do that?! You must know that, it is not a rocket science.
Here are simple steps to Protect your Energy:
1. Guard Yourself – Gaurding means protection against energy suckers, negativity breeders, or people with lower energies, due to blockage in their energy flow. Guarding yourself is a way to ensure that your energy stays vibrant, uncontaminated and heals you naturally. Especially if you are in an environment that causes discomfort – it can be home, office or while you are traveling or in toxic relationship. For instance, if you are hired at a company that has no self-growth, that lacks in cohesiveness, which doesn’t support you to achieve your dreams but all it has is a lot of competition, dirty political gaming, pulling down each other with negativity, then this will affect you. Likewise, if you live with someone who tends to be negative, you will get sucked up with his or her energy unless you have guarded yourself.
2. “Understand and Accept” that your thoughts and emotions are your Responsibility – How you feel about a circumstance, respond to any environment and individual is your own responsibility. We encounter people in our lives till we don’t learn our lessons, until we don’t change our mind set. You are not a victim, in fact nobody has power over you until you give them your power. Introspect on how your thoughts and expectations are showed up in a situation that is bothering you. Analyse where and how you are responding to it. Consciously check with your response and the answers you give, where does they leads you when you travel within. Is it leading you into positive state like patience or negative state like anger or frustration or blissful state like love and compassion? Except we take the time to look, we subconsciously affirm our own victimization to the world around us. We must remember, that the perception we have of ourselves is greater than the perception others have of us. Once you hold yourself answerable and responsible for the way you choose to respond to circumstance or individual. You can do that only when you connect with yourself in a deeper level. When you are connected to yourself on a deeper level, you don’t get knocked off – You either get into Balanced state easily or you may remain in steadfast state.
3. STOP Responding – Energy sucker needs others energy to stay alive. When you respond to negative people, you are making them more powerful by giving them your energy. Whatever you focus on grows and energy leeches will steal your thoughts, your freedom, your peace and it decreases your energy levels. Some people have the habit of trashing their energy onto you and then drive on to the next stop. Remember, it’s usual for them but not for you. Becoming a listening ear can be a wonderful thing but there is an invisible line that does not need to be crossed. So be sure whom you are going to lend your ears. Some “over smart suckers” take away your peace and may come back to preach you. Sometimes, you can be a great support/ contributor for some ones success, increased capacity, anger, repression or frustration. All of these emotions can drain you in various ways, hinders your effectiveness or cause dis-ease in your body and cause you to spend your time and efficiency in ways that are not dynamic. Be selfish towards your own energy. It’s not mean if you reject or avoid to deal with toxic energy.
4. Connect with Your Roots – Go into nature, meditate, relax and breathe. Drink lots of water. Practice purifying the water within yourself, exercise and lift up yourself. Like a river, be generous but flow fast. Breathe, breathe, breathe…help yourself to increases the blood circulation all over the body, walk with confidence, keep your head up and don’t allow anyone to make you feel sub-standard. This attribute will help prevent to absorb energy from those around you. To rise yourself into higher dimensions you must make yourself empowered, keep yourself light and high. For guarding, cleansing, and balancing, you can receive a lot of support and help from trees. I’ve always felt a close connection to trees. I can feel their energy and messages. Once when I walking in botanical garden, I felt pain in my back and neck, so I held myself to the trunk of gigantic tree and I could feel the pain being absorbed by the tree. The tree didn’t hang on to the pain; it transmuted it. Like they take carbon dioxide and it transmuted it into oxygen. Very quickly, my back and neck felt relaxed and light! I know I was healed.
5. Stay Away – from everything that dismantles your very being. When you imagine about your ideal home, you may think about a joyful place filled with love. But, if you think about a haunted house, an image of a deserted house might come to mind. As it is said empty mind is devils workshop, so are empty houses. So, make it a daily practice to light lamps, ring bells, play and listen to music that soothes your soul.
6. Help Yourself – Introduce creative therapies – colors, try creative communication, gardening, music, photography, sitting in silence (not aloof) spa/ massage, have an open talk with close friend who affirms the hope, who picks humor and encourages positivism in you. Where you feel safer and your sensibility and true self is celebrated.
7. Let Go Of The Need To Be Approved – You don’t need external approval. You only need support. Many times along our lives we search for external approval, which is why you start absorbing other people’s energy. And you feel frustrated if you are not getting it. Once you complete understand and trust yourself, you will develop inner confidence in yourself. That is the sign that you are in your control and do not need others attention or approval of you. To stop absorbing other people’s energy, you have to stay true to yourself, allow your authenticity to flourish and blossom without other people’s opinions. Indeed it’s important to know what others have to say, but, at the same time you must become aware of your own self and how you react or respond to other people’s outlooks, perceptions likes and dislikes about you.
Every thought, act and response of us is shaping our physical body, mental and emotional well-being every day. And it is our responsibility to take care and keep our environment as much healthier as possible. And to be very specific, our outer and inner environment (includes of our bad and good experiences), our perceptions and beliefs influence our overall wellbeing – it alters our DNA. Let’s learn on how to Combat Negative Energy, please read our next blog.
To be continued…
Share Courage, Spread Love