Combat Negative Energy – How to Release Negative Energy
As mentioned above that our body emits energy based on the feeling. If you are combating against negativity or energy suckers for long time, then you must understand that you are in wrong place. The environment you live must be healthy and enjoyable NOT something that you combat or repress yourself that after a period of time it accumulates unexplainable fear, unresolved guilt, anger and frustration in you. They change our thinking patter and bodily behaviours. You must understand that our negative feeling manifest discomfort which therefore shows up as some dis-ease in our body. And any discomfort in energy flow results as dis-ease in neurological/ spinal areas. Our vertebral column and spinal code are generators and reservoirs of our life force energy. Our back acts as supporting system. When we allow energy suckers to absorb our energy we are emptying our reservoir by giving away our life force. So, how do we combat such energies? Here are 5 effective methods that expand your awareness and strengthens you to fight such vampires
1. Start by entering sacred space, a state of tranquility, calmness. Meditation is the best way to do that, when you are discharging negative energy, spend at least a few minutes in a meditative state first, to open and deepen your connection to your inner self which is the “Source” of positive energy. Then imagine and see with your inner eyes, that all the negative energy that has collected within you. You might picture it as dark space occupied in your body, or you may sense heaviness or coldness. Imagine you are collecting it by gathering together from all parts of your body and mind. Now moving toward the palms of your hands where it is collected finally. Put your palms on the Earth, or in the Water. Earth and Water all have an inherent gift to take negative energy and transform it into positive energy which in turn is beneficial to us. So, either Earthen it Or Water it. Highly sensitive people will need this every day. If you are surrounded by things that are stressful or negatively charged, use it more often. With practice, you will be able to discharge negative energy very quickly, no matter where you are. A shower is a great place or standing under a tree, in the sunlight or moonlight also works well.
2. Bring an understanding in yourself that this World is filled with different people. Mostly in duality, like good/bad, night/ day, love/hate. Dissimilarity is essential. Once you surrender to the idea of agree to disagreement and understand that we need contact, you also understand that we will encounter situations or people who are going to get us on our nerves, no matter how calmer or kinder we are. Understand that the world is not filled with people that match to our mind sets. And unless and until we start changing our perspective and realize that these people are also serving their role in the world, with some purpose, we will not embrace the differences.
3. When our heart is full of love, courage, wisdom and confidence we are immune to be influenced by others negativity. In fact with our confidence and unbiased wisdom we will help them to solve their problems. And you will sense deeper love for yourself and others in equal manner. We shouldn’t disregard the fact that when we listen and help others we step up into new dimension, we get a satisfaction. We shine like a shining star even in darkest night, we smile with our heart even in midst of pain. That’s the power a compassionate and confident being posses. And this is why we are meant to be on earth, to heal ourselves and help others heal. We are all here playing role of catalyst to each other.
4. Learn to stay Balanced, Learning how to stay centered in a stressful, highly emotionally stimulating world. Emotions such as fear, anger, and frustration are energies, you can potentially “absorb” them from people without realizing it, if you are not an awakened being. If you tend to be an emotional sponge, it’s vital to know how to avoid taking on an individual’s negative emotions or the free-floating kind in crowds. Another twist is that chronic anxiety, depression, or stress can turn you into an compassionate person who tend to compromise yourself for others, then you must understand that you are vulnerable and need to work on your emotional well being. Else, unknowingly you become hyper-attuned to others, especially those with similar pain – we feel more sensitive towards those issues that are unresolved in ourselves. That’s how empathy works.
5. Lastly, From an energetic outlook, negative emotions can originate from several sources and can have many dimensions when they pop up on surface. It can be of someone else’s feeling or it can be your own feeling or it can be both. I’ll explain how to tell the difference and strategically encourage positive emotions so you don’t shoulder negativity that doesn’t belong to you. To know accurately, ask these questions when you introspect yourself. Ask yourself: Is the feeling mine or someone else’s? It could be both. If it is someone else’s, then why am I getting bothered? Is there any similar past feeling/ experience that is getting tapped? If the emotion such as fear or anger is yours, gently confront what’s causing it on your own or with professional help.
Be selective and connect to those who cherish your presence, who support you to become better than what you were and who remind you who you are. This will help you to stop entertain or allow energy suckers to make space in your life and to will keep you focused on cleansing, expanding your awareness, consciousness to create more positive energy.
Write to me at email@example.com of this page has helped you in bringing awareness. Thank you for reading.
Share Courage, Spread Love,